Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'm baaaa-aaaacccckkkk!!!

After a month (mostly) away from the scrappy world, this is the day to hit the ground with both feet running - which is highly ironic because yseterday I took my grandson and a friend to a water park, where I stepped on something in the wave pool and now I can barely walk at all. 😃

In any case, I've decided that since I don't do a lot of my own designing that I can promote here on my blog, I'll simply give you a rundown of all the deals/specials/sales that are going on each day for the talented designers I help do promotions for. Sure, you can find all of this information in various Facebook groups...but you can also find it here, all in one place!

So, since it's Tuesday, let's start with the $2 Tuesday specials that are happening today only (and I know I'm late with this, but a lot if that is because it's my first day back on the job, so to speak, and because I've just kind of figured out in my own mind how I'm going to structure this blog):

First, BoomersGirl Designs has two kits on sale today, both available only at Gingerscraps:


MagsGraphics has her "Must Love Bugs" bundle on sale, as well as her "Scout's Honor" kit. She runs her $2 Tuesday sales at all four of her stores, so choose your favorite shopping spot:




And the last $2 Tuesday bargain for today is this sunny set from Day Dreams 'n Designs:


The next big thing is that it's the beginning of the month, which means it's time for the Gingerscraps Buffet sale! You can mix'n'match packs from several designers, all on the same color palette, covering a variety of topics - and all at 50% off the usual price through August 5th!!


Dagi's Temp-tations has put together this template set, reminiscent of those childhood toys that could create the most fascinating designs out of colors and shapes. You can see it and some  of her CT's sample layouts here:  


MagsGraphics has come up with a collection that you can use to scrap your summer vacation pictures. You can get the bundle or the basic kit, or get just the elements or just the papers from the kit, and also pick up an alpha, some flairs, or some journal cards.


There's another big thing that starts today, but it's so big, it really needs its own blog post. So...see you back here soon.....






No comments:

Post a Comment