Saturday, August 5, 2017

Lovin' LissyKay - Days #5 & #6 (Part 2)


For August 6th


IMPORTANT: Today is the last day to enter your layout for the Lovin' LissyKay Challenge - Week #1 over at Go Digital Scrapbooking. Be sure to get your entry in to qualify for this week's participationg prizes and be eligible for the random drawing on Monday, August 7th, for a $10 coupon to the LissyKay Designs store!!



As I said yesterday...the "My {...} Story" templates are some of the CT's favorite ones to work with, and there's no way that we could include them all to showcase.

But I've managed to snag a few based on each template set, so feel free to browse and see if anything inspires you:

My {Snow} Story

My {1st Day} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {Awareness} Story

My {Snow} Story

My {Christmas} Story

My {Awareness} Story

My {Snow} Story

My {Christmas} Story

My {Thanksgiving} Story

My {Spooky} Story / My {Halloween} Story

My {Trick or Treat} Story

My {Thanksgiving} Story

My {Spooky} Story / My {Halloween} Story

My {Graduation} Story

My {1st Day} Story


My {Graduation} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {1st Day} Story

My {Basic} Story 2

My {Basic} Story 1

My {Family} Story

My {Basic} Story 2

My {Home} Story

My {Family} Story

My {Dad} Story

My {Mom} Story

My {Crazy} Story

My {Dad} Story

My {Mom} Story

My {Home} Story

My {Crazy} Story

My {Love} Story

My {Lucky} Story

My {Easter} Story

My {Love} Story

My {Lucky} Story

My {Summer} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {Spring} Story

My {Summer} Story

My {Spring} Story

My {Easter} Story


My {Snow} Story

My {Christmas} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {Awareness} Story

My {Snow} Story

My {Christmas} Story

My {Awareness} Story

My {Snow} Story

My {Christmas} Story

My {Thanksgiving} Story

My {Spooky} Story / My {Halloween} Story

My {Trick or Treat} Story

My {Thanksgiving} Story

My {Spooky} Story / My {Halloween} Story

My {Graduation} Story

My {1st Day} Story

My {Trick or Treat} Story

My {Graduation} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {1st Day} Story

My {Summer} Story

My {Backyard} Story

My {Spring} Story

My {Summer} Story

My {Spring} Story

My {Easter} Story

My {Lucky} Story

My {Love} Story

My {Easter} Story

My {Lucky} Story

My {Love} Story

My {Crazy} Story

My {Dad} Story

My {Mom} Story

My {Crazy} Story

My {Dad} Story

My {Mom} Story

My {Home} Story

My {Family} Story

My {Home} Story


My {Family} Story

My {Basic} Story 1

My {Basic} Story 2

No comments:

Post a Comment