Sunday, November 19, 2017

DBTL: Spina Bifida Awareness

Hi, all! And welcome back!

This week the Digi Blog Train List takes off again with its Awareness series. For November, we are focusing on Spina Bifida Awareness.

Spina Bifida is a condition that occurs during pregnancy, with results for the baby ranging from "unnoticeable" to paralysis and learning disabilities. These days, many cases of spina bifida can be treated so that the effects are minimized. There is also a correlation between prevention of spina bifida and the levels of folic acid that a mother gets in her diet during early pregnancy.

You can find out more about this condition at the Spina Bifida Association or even Wikipedia has some easily understandable information about it.

As usual, our designers have come up with some great mini kits, papers and other goodies to help draw awareness to Spina Bifida.


You can find their contributions at:

DigiJen Scraps <-- You Are Here



For my part, I tried to come up with some word art sayings that are encouraging, but also try to keep a positive perspective on life with SB. 

As it seems is becoming my custom, there are actually more files included than you see in the preview, because sometimes I think, "Well, what if they want this fancied up a bit?" Or, "What if they just want the words?" So I include both versions. 



I hope  you're able to use some of these in your layouts - whether they relate to Spina Bifida or to some other special situation.

For those of you in the US - have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week. For everyone...see you back here next month!





5 comments:

  1. I love the word art!! thanks so much for sharing it ... may you have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious are those words! Thank you! Have a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure understands just how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete