Sunday, December 31, 2017

SDBT: Cold Hands, Warm Heart




January is, honestly, one of my least favorite months of the year. November has Thanksgiving, December has Christmas, and February has my birthday. March is technically the beginning of spring, even if the weather may not always agree.

But January in my world is just cold. And I don't like the cold.

I've always been a cold-natured person. My feet are warm only in the mornings before I get out of bed. I have made an art form otu of dressing in layers. Everything I can possibly manage is either fur-lined or fleece or flannel.

So it was a wonderful chance to reframe my way of thinking when this month's theme was announced - "Cold Hands, Warm Heart." It was a chance to remember the good things about the colder months of the year - even if it's only a reminder that the cold makes us appreciate the warm months even more.

So that's my take on "Cold Hands, Warm Heart," and it was a guide for the phrases that I've turned into word art for this month.


(The download may say it's corrupted, but I've had someone test it and it is fine.)

You can get the blog train goodies from our other designers by following these links:
DigiJen Scraps <-- you are here

AND...a special note...starting in February, the Scrap Designers Blog Train will move away to from the tidal wave of activity that occurs on the 1st of the month, and we will start posting this blog train on the 10th of each month. So I'll see you back here on February 10th!

6 comments:

  1. Thank You so very much! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for these beautiful graphics.Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the cold either; fortunately it doesn't get that cold where I live. But I can take the cold much better than I can take hot weather. LOL!! Hope you have a good January -- a beautiful new year!! Many blessings, Jen!! Thanks for the lovely word art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your beautiful kit! I agree with you, also in my world I feel that january is just cold. But atleast it´s nice with some beautiful blogtrains and beautiful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further drugs. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete