Monday, April 9, 2018

SDBT: Pet-astic!

As I write this, my feline furboy is on the couch behind my head, kneading the fuzzy blanket that I keep thrown across the back of the couch, purring, sometimes chirping at me.

In other words, he's being a good boy.

Five minutes from now could be a completely different story. And I'm sure that tonight, after my husband goes to bed, King Richard will start his nightly routine of scratching at the doors to get out, then trying to knock things off of shelves or off of the kitchen counter to let me know his displeasure at life in general. And I'll fuss at him, and threaten to take him back to the shelter (even though I've had him for five years now). And then when it's time to go to bed, he'll curl up next to my head, I'll lay my hand on him to feel him purring, and all will be forgiven.

And tomorrow it will start all over again.

Yes, we love our pets, whether they have fur, fins or feathers...or scales.

The designers of the Scrap Designers Blog Train know this, so this month's theme is "Pet-astic!" This month, we were given no specific palette to work with, but simply went with the colors that naturally occur in our non-human children.

Be sure to visit all of these designers to pull together an awesome pet-themed collection:


And to give a special touch to your layouts created with the kits and papers from the other designers, use some of the word art available here:


Have fun doing layouts about your pets...and be sure to scroll down for another blog post and some other freebies (and sales!) just because I'm a fan girl. 😉






7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Word Art you created for the SBD Pet-tastic blog train is terrific. I will probably use all of them on one layout or another, except for the reptile. Ha! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows almost how rapidly those treatments can add up. So give it a shot! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete