Friday, November 9, 2018

SDBT: Kindness Is Contagious


My grandson has recently discovered the fun and joy of "paying it forward" - going through the drive thru and paying for the order behind you as well as your own. Of course, he's really eager to do it when it's MY money that is being spent. The one time I said, "I'll do it, but you have to pay me back out of your money at home," and he responded, "But, that's for me to buy GAMES!!!!"

Next lesson: It's not meaningful if it doesn't cost you anything. LOL!

However, I love that he has picked up on the whole pay it forward spirit - something that is celebrated with this month's Scrap Designers Blog Train theme, "Kindness Is Contagious." As usual, I have a handful of word art designs to add some variety and pop to your layouts as you showcase those in your life who are particularly kind.


And here is where you can find the offerings from our other designers this month. We've had some new people join our group, so there's a lot to pick up!

Angelhaze

DigiJen Scraps <-- You are here 

I hope you enjoy. For those of you in the US, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And for everyone, be sure to schedule time for yourself as the holiday season approaches so you can rest, reflect and appreciate all that is going on.

'Til next time!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful designs.❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful that your grandson is learning the meaning of kindness & of thinking about others ... & thanks so much for so generously sharing your word art creations with us. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kindness in sharing with us, is greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Love your word art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the word art to go with the rest of the SDBT for November.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those procedures can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete