Friday, February 9, 2018

SDBT: For the Love of Food

Just when you think it's safe to go back in the kitchen...... *cue ominous music*

You've survived the holiday season - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's. Maybe you started a new diet or started working out. If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, the cold weather is not helping your case any (while those of you in the South can get out and enjoy the warm temperatures and sunshine).

And then...Valentine's Day shows up. Candy. More candy. Maybe dinner out if your guy wants to treat you to a night out of the kitchen.

And then...if you're like me...you throw a birthday in there just after Valentine's Day. So it's ANOTHER dinner out, and some kind of cake or something special that can carry the "Happy Birthday" message.

And THEN...if you're like me...you're celebrating this particular birthday-ending-with-a-5 (and an anniversary-ending-with-a-5 that happens in a few months) with a cruise. And if there's one thing cruises are famous for, it's the endless food.

So hey! It only seems fitting that the Scrap Designers Blog Train this month should have the theme "For the Love of Food"! You can jump on the train from here and pick up several freebies for your food-related layouts:

Skinni’s Scraps and Stuff
Songbird Scraps Designs
Promethean Concepts
Scrapbookcrazy Creations by Robyn
KJD Designs
Dea's Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Design
DigiScrap Angelhaze
DigiJen Scraps  <-- You Are Here


As usual, I have food-related word art for you - and it's a big set this month. (Not surprising, since food is one thing that everyone can relate to.)



NOTE: I was serious about that cruise. We leave tomorrow (the 10th) - the day this train goes live. So if you have any problems with the download, please leave me a message. We'll be gone about a week, but I'll deal with any issues when I get back home.

Otherwise, I'll see you back here for the Digi Blog Train Awareness train on Teenage Pregnancy on the 20th.

Bon Appetit!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you, word art is such a great thing to make things work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! What a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou very much! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your cruise was amazing and that the food, of course, was awesome. thank you for the sweet kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those remedies can add up. So grant it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete