Monday, November 19, 2018

DBTL: Leukodystrophy Awareness


One thing about participating in this blog train for the last 18 months - I've learned about a lot of new-to-me conditions that I never knew existed before. IOW, my awareness has been raised. So I guess the train has served its purpose. :)

This month is no except. For November we are focusing on Leukodystrophy Awareness.



As always, our designers have created some wonderful bits 'n' bobs for you - all you have to do is go gather them!

JIC Creations
Dreamn4Ever Designs
Nellie Bell Sunique Boutique
Dea’s Design
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Shuckclod’s Stuff
DigiJen Scraps <-- You Are Here
DBTL FB Page (click picture, SHOP NOW) 


As for my part this month, since I couldn't find much specifically on leukodystrophy, I decided to make a general word art pack about living with chronic illness and pain. And since a sense of humor seems to be one of the best weapons in any health battle, most of these have a slightly dark-humor-ish twist to them. 





I hope you are able to use these in your layouts, no matter what your battle is against.

For those of you in the US, have a Happy Thanksgiving. For the rest of you, get geared up for the Black Friday specials that are coming at you this weekend in Digiland!






4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the word art for the DBTL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea and thanks for your share, enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those methods can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can gain Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete