Thursday, May 9, 2019

SDBT: Younger than Springtime

"Younger than Springtime are you
Softer than starlight are you
Warmer than winds of June
Are the gentle lips you gave me..."

I. Love. Spring.

I love the flowers - both popping up from the ground and budding out from the trees.
I love the warmer temperatures.
I love the fresh air.
I love the promise of new birth.

So whether you like to listen to birds singing to like to get your hands in the dirt of a flower pot or garden, I tried to have something for you this month for the Scrap Designers Blog Train.



As usual, our designers have a great collection for you going along with this theme, and we've added some new people this month, so be sure to check in with everyone!

Joy’s Creations 
DigiJen Scraps <-- You are here!

Thanks for dropping by! Be sure to keep scrolling and pick up my word art that I FINALLY finished to go along with the March blog train with the theme "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!" (Be ready for some sass...I'm not a morning person. LOL!) And I'll see you back here next month.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your beautiful designs.❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete