Friday, July 20, 2018

DBTL: Wounded Warrior

First of all - apologies for getting this posted late. This has been a crazy week here on the homefront and I've had trouble all week reminding myself just what day it was.

But here we are - another month - another blog train for the Digi Blog Train List. This month we're focusing on awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project - an organization that does a LOT to help veterans adjust back to civilian life and deal with any after-effects of active duty injuries, both physical and emotional. Being involved with WWP is a wonderful way to show our support for the men and women who make a huge sacrifice to protect our country and our way of life.


You can visit our designers' blogs to pick up the beatuiful kits shown above:

Nellie Bell's Unique Boutique
Dea’s Design
Ostrea Designs
Dreamn4Ever Designs
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Moore Blessings Digital Design
DigiJen Scraps
DBTL FB Page(click picture, SHOP ONLINE)


As usual, I have a set of word art to go along with our theme:



Remember to say thanks to a veteran, and if you have one in your family (or you are one yourself), please know that my family and I say "thank you."

And remember...if you want to keep posted on when I've created something new, the best way to do that is to like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DigiJen-Scraps-Word-Art-194501911383594/


6 comments:

  1. Love your word arts that you create ... thanks for sharing them with us, Jen; especially this month's. A wonderful theme!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words and encouragement, Pam. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for your share of the BT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those solutions can add up. So offer it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete