Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DBTL: Military Support Awareness (My First Blog Train!)

Of all the blog trains that are released every month (or bi-monthly) (or quarterly) (or annually), THE one that I actively go looking for each month is the Digi Blog Train List's "Awareness" series.

So when I decided to try my hand at something creative, it was easy for me to decide which train I wanted to join...if they would have me. In addition, I noticed that while the many designers in this group are both amazingly talented and generous with what they offer for free, there doesn't seem to be a lot of wordy bits included, so this is something that I could do.

And, wouldn't you know it...the very month that I decide to ask if they could use my contributions, I find out that the theme for the month is one that I suggested roughly a year ago! So this just tells me that this is meant to be and the timing is right.

So here we are: My first-ever blog train offering.

This month's topic, "Military Support Awareness," is one that's dear to my heart. I'm not a military spouse personally, but I've known many amazing men and women who have served - and I've known some of the families who keep the home fires burning while they're away. I've also known some families who have lost their loved ones - if not in battle, then in the battle once they are back home, either to depression or to alcholism/drug abuse or to cancer caused by chemicals they were exposed to while deployed.

So with the US's Independence Day just behind us, it's not too late to contact someone you know who is active in the military...or who is retired from it...or who is missing someone who is deployed...and let them know you appreciate their efforts.

Here is my contribution for this month's blog train. I hope you'll be able to use some of these when you scrap to honor our military men and women and their families:



Be sure to stop by the other designers' blogs to pick up the rest of this collection:


DigiJen Scraps <-- YOU ARE HERE
DBTL FB Page (click bonus)

(The usual disclaimer: Our designers are from around the world, so if they haven't posted their part of the blog train yet, please try again later.)

Thanks for stopping by - see you next month!






6 comments:

  1. Wonderful contribution for your first blog train!! I love the word art/word bits!! Thanks so much for sharing && supporting our troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You absolutely nailed it!! Thanks so much for your contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You did an amazing job!!! The word art is beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medicines. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows almost how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete