Sunday, July 9, 2017

Welcome!


Welcome to DigiJen's world!

My name is Jenni, but in the digiscrap world, you'll more likely see me as DigiJen. I've found it's a nice way to keep separate my digiscrap life and my normal life. (Which is a nice way of saying it keeps my non-scrappy friends from yelling at me because I post so much scrappy stuff.) 😉

Normally you'll see me posting ads around Facebook for other designers. I've figured out that I have a special skill set - I can write, and I don't mind spending time posting ads. This works well with artistic types who prefer to spend their time creating more digiscrap kits and would rather not spend time so much with the "business" end of a scrap design business. So we team up, and everyone is happy.

Although I'm taking a hiatus for the month of July, you'll normally find me extolling the delights of kits by these very talented designers:

BoomersGirl Designs 

 Dagi's Temp-tations (templates)  




LissyKey Designs (templates)  








MDD Designs (templates)  





SOOOO....if you want to subscribe to this blog, you'll be able to keep up on the latest from a whole group of designers with very different styles.

There's another reason I've started this blog...but you'll have to wait about 11 more days to find out what that is.🐈

1 comment:

  1. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further prescriptions. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those medicines can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete