Thursday, October 19, 2017

DBTL: Personality Disorders

Even though I went to school and trained as a therapist/counselor, the experience of emotional struggles became much more personal when my daughter was diagnosed with a combination of OCD, ADD, anxiety and depression. That was nearly 10 years ago, and I'm still learning how best to help her, because her situation changes as time goes on, as her medicines become less effective, as she gets newer or stronger meds.

And still, those are all considered "minor" disorders. This month's Digi Blog Train List focuses on even more intense conditions that some people must deal with on a daily basis. I won't begin to say that these conditions can be cured, but with proper medication and counseling, they can be understood and people can know how to live with them. (And when I say "live with them," I also include those who interact with people with these disorders - for example, it would be extremely wise for single people to do some reading about narcissistic personality disorder so they'll recognize a narcissist when they meet one.)

You can get an overview of Personality Disorders here. You may recognize some traits listed here that appear in people you know.

As for the DBTL...we have 8 designers giving you 9 wonderful stops on this month's blog train.


And as usual, I've put together some word art to go along with this month's theme. Some of it is meant to be encouraging to others. Some of it is more suitable for doing layouts about personal struggles:




You can find all of our offerings at:


DigiJen Scraps  <--you are here

I hope you like what we've put together. See you back here next month!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen for your contribution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much for the blog train contribution :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your sayings. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows precisely how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a shot! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete