Tuesday, October 31, 2017

SDBT: Attitude of Gratitude (Nov. 2017)





Welcome to the Scrap Designers' Blog Train for November!

I have to admit...Thanksgiving is probably my favorite of the "big" holidays in the US, for three reasons:

1. It's not commercialized like a lot of them are.
2. It's about family.
3. It gets everyone else to do something what I try to do all the time anyhow - look for the good in every day and be thankful for it.

So when this month's theme "Attitude of Gratitude" was announced, I was practically giddy, and I had such a hard time limiting myself to a reasonable number of word art files.

So here we are - 9 designers who are ready to help you get the holiday season started with a special gift to you - all the blog train freebies!

Promethean Concepts
Nellie Bell
KJDdesigns
Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
Dea's Designs
Digiscrap Angelhaze
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Songbird Scraps
DigiJen Scraps  <-- You are here


And here's my part. I hope you enjoy it and are able to use these to add a bit to your holiday layouts. 




Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'll see you back here next month!



7 comments:

  1. Thank You for the beautiful word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love word art, but have a hard time creating them ... thanks so much for sharing these beautiful word arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU. I'm still learning, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

      Delete
  3. thank you so very much for the beautiful contribution. i love all the word art you created

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows exactly how fast those treatments can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete