Sunday, August 19, 2018

DBTL: Rhesus Disease Awareness

It's time for the Digi Blog Train List to take off again!

This month the designers are focusing on Rhesus Disease - the whole reason expecting mommies have to that that Rh test and possibly a couple of rhogam injections.

If you're like me, you know that Rh factor is a thing, but may not completely understand why or how it works. Considering that it can be a life-threatening condition, please take a minute to read read the web page from Mount Sinai Hospital and learn a little about it.



Many of the designers are creating child- and baby-centered offerings this month to go along with the theme. You can get all the parts by visiting the blogs below:

Nellie Bell's Unique Boutique
Dea’s Design
Dreamn4Ever Designs
JIC Creations
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Ostrea Designs
DigiJen Scraps  <-- you are here
DBTL FB Page(click OFFERS)


Like the other designers, I focused on that special bond between mother and child - whether that child is little or grown, whether that mother is sweet & tender or pushed into her "mother bear" mode.



Thanks for stopping by! As always, if you want to keep up with new releases, I'd appreciate you liking my DigiJen Scraps Word Art Facebook page. I don't do releases on a really regular schedule (other than the blog trains I do), so Facebook is the place to know what's happening!



3 comments:

  1. Love your word arts -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can look like. So give it a try! Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete